Alynn's Butterfly Inn B&B
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$93
Fran Cove Motel(Lake George)
US$80
Hotels.com
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$138
  • Pool
Route 9 Budget Inn(Warrensburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciouslynn's breakfastslake georgevisiting familygore mountainstayed for two nightschloeskiingweekend
Reviewed 18 September 2012

You have to stay at Allyns Bed & Breakfast. The rooms are quaint and cozy. Very clean and comfortable. The owners are absolutely the friendliest you'll ever meet. It's located out of the village so you're not in all the busyness of the town. Very, very satisfied with our time there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monarchbutterfly
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My husband and I have been staying at Alynn's since 2000. We have been here approximately 14 times. Obviously, we LOVE it here! It's clean, relaxing, the landscape is gorgeous and the food is unbelievably delicous! Al and Lynn are WONDERFUL and gracous hosts and they really know how to make you feel at home! Now that our son is older, we take him to the Inn and he just LOVES it! There is SO much to do in the Warrensburg/Lake George area and the Inn in conveniently located! We can't wait to get back to Alynn's Butterfly Inn this year!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2011

My husband and I stayed there last weekend ( in the Karner Blue room ) because the location was good ( we were going to the car show at Lake George and we wanted some place closeby but quiet ) and because the ratings on here were really good. We've stayed at several B&Bs, and in my opinion this one is overrated.
Pros: The hosts were friendly and helpful, the room was quiet, private bath plus extra sink in bedroom, the grounds were nice, a wrap around porch, sunny breakfast room, good food.
Cons: Our room had a private bathroom ( just outside the bedroom, like a suite ), but upon arrival there was ( how can I say this politely? ) poop in the toilet ( NOT OURS! It was there when we went to use it for the first time ) and if that were not bad enough, my husband had to use the plunger to get it down. There was hair in the shower drain ( again, NOT OURS! ). Also, there was a single bottle of water in the mini fridge ( was it left there by the last guest? If the hosts wanted to provide complimentary drinks, why would they leave just one? ), and although there was a coffee pot with sugar and coffee in the room, there was no cream ( except for a couple that were thrown in the drawer, but they were liquid, not powdered coffee creamer, and not refridgerated ). Also,although the hosts lock the front door at night, there was no way to lock the door to your room ( which was a concern for us, since we brought our laptop with us and didn't want to lock it up in a hot car all day while we were at the car show, and because I had jewelry that I was uncomfortable leaving behind in an unlocked room ). I'd like to think I could trust the other guests, but after all, I do not know them. And, there were signs everywhere ( do this, don't do that ).
I would not return, nor would I recommend this B&B to friends ( there are too many others to choose from nearby...and I consider cleanliness to be very important. This place left a bit to be desired ). The hosts need to hire a new cleaning person, or at the very least, do a simple walk through before their guests arrive.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank RIBeachBum
ButterflyInn, Owner at Alynn's Butterfly Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

We have had many return guests for 12 years truly satisfied.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

Thanks so much Al and Lynn!
My friend and I have plans to become future B&B owners. We are always looking for places for ideas and owner hospitality. Alynn's Butterfly Inn B&B was an excellent example for both. Al and Lynn are superb hosts. Great personalities and wonderful breakfasts along with much knowledge of the area (including nearby locations in the state of Vermont). This surely is a place for travelers to come to for the peace and quiet or local activities in the surrounding area. Restaurants, skiing, boating, scenery are just some of the things you need to relax. It was nice to feel at home away from home. We also enjoyed meeting Shadow and Daisy! All the best
Joyce, Lewiston, NY

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely and worth the price! Privacy and hospitality all included.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank SweetP57
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Alynn's Butterfly Inn was a fantastic place to stay. This was our first trip to America and we decided to travel through New York State so that we could experience the real America. As soon as we arrived, we were warmly welcomed by Al into his house and were given a tour of their lovely home and told a few stories about the house.
As it was our honeymoon, we were given a free room upgrade which had a fantastic view of the woods behind the house. The breakfast was amazing and we were sat around the breakfast table for two hours with Al and Lynn and the other two guests who were staying there.

If you're looking for a nice, quiet and friendly place to stay on your journey, we cannot recommend Alynn's Butterfly Inn highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel_Dee83
ButterflyInn, Owner at Alynn's Butterfly Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

So glad we could ,make your honeymoon memorable. Thank you for staying with us while in
the USA hope to see you again on your next trip across the pond.
Al & Lynn