“Lovely location, delicious food & excellent service”
Review of Silvio's Villa

Silvio's Villa
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Warwick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Delicious food! Lovely location in a pretty town. Excellent service, too. Very glad that we tried this.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Went for dinner at the spur of the moment on a Friday night. Great meal, just the right portions. Had entertainment that night and we stayed to listen to a great combo. Had their Chicken Venus. As a judgmental, critical, amateur chef, I have to admit it was delicious and I would have it again (and try to copy it at home). Service was great both at dinner and after. Owner's were on premise, friendly and attentive. Wow! Will definitely return!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Went here valentines day weekend for our anniversary dinner....had amazing entrees and wine. Great service! A wonderful night out!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

They helped us our by giving us marina sauce on Christmas Eve when I had left mine at home. I had everything to bring to my son's, but the sauce. I must admit it was delicious and the fact that they took it from their own kitchen on such a busy night , told me I must go back for dinner soon.

2  Thank 46450Patience22
Reviewed 17 December 2012

We love eating at Silvio's. The food is excellent, a large selection, and the atmosphere is cozy (even though one of the rooms is "haunted"). This is a family owned restaurant and the staff is always attentive and friendly ( especially Valentina).
It's a great place to go for dinner or to celebrate a special occasion.