“Excellent food, wonderful service, comfy and relaxing atmosphere!”
Review of Sleepy Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warwick
Sleepy Valley Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Warwick B&B and Inns
“Excellent food, wonderful service, comfy and relaxing atmosphere!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was my 3rd time visiting Sleepy Valley Inn, and I will continue to go back! John was wonderful, down to cleaning the snow off our cars! Peggy's food is amazing! Love this place! I highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone who is looking for a romantic getaway in a charming winery town, girls' weekend, friends' get together, you name it.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mohegan Lake, New York
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We just had the most amazing weekend of rest and laughs with 5 of my favorite girlfriends in my favorite escape! We left our husbands and children at home to snoggle up next to all the fireplaces, wear PJs all night, and have John and Peg be kind enough to bring us dinner from their local Pub of deliciousness! We enjoyed the lounge and felt like we were at a Logcabin! We all had gigantic tubs, which we took full advantage of one by one after breakfast the next day. I probably go to the Inn 2 to 3 times a year in every season and they make me feel welcome, at home, and relaxed. I do nothing, cook nothing, and have everything including privacy. Hands down its the best bang for your buck and greta people who run it with lots of love and sugar! Lol...thank you both for another great escape. See you very soon! Xo

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Trina D
Rockaway, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was skeptical when i saw so many excellent ratings, but after spending this past weekend at the Inn with my husband, I realized that those ratings were spot on! The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was beyond comfortable! The oversized jacuzzi tub fit both of us perfectly and the cook to order breakfast will keep us coming back time and time again! If you stay here, make sure you have lunch or dinner at Yesterdays on Main Street, trust me you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ask for the Murphy Room!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to experience Applefest in Warwick and came across this little gem. This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast so we really did not know what to expect, and were we surprised! Both of us loved the atmosphere that this b&b provided, and not only that, but the Innkeepers, John and Peggy were a complete delight! The location is quiet (and VERY close to the heart of the village), and absolutely gorgeous in the fall. The breakfast was delicious (who can resist chocolate chip pancakes?) and we really enjoyed the calm nature while eating as well. All in all, we were extremely pleased with absolutely everything, and would definitely want to go back! Thank you for giving us a wonderful romantic getaway, Natasha and Douglas

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here a night, to celebrate our anniversary. I really enjoyed the eclectic decor, and the breakfast provided by Yesterdays (more on that), but what really made our stay was the hot tub in our room. Upon meeting John, he gave us a free pass to the drive-in, but we never made it there, because that hot tub was a dream. Sitting in there with our glasses of wine from the nearby vineyard, our romantic getaway was made.

John and his wife Peggy, also own Yesterdays, the town pub. It was crowded, but fun and familiar. My boyfriend and I sat at the bar, and made fast friends with the other guests there. I've gotta say, I was really surprised by how good their calamari is - it's not that I was expecting a soggy appetizer or anything, it's just that I'd always been taught you can't find good calamari anyplace outside of an authentic Italian restaurant. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Peggy makes these apple bran muffins, that are out of this world. I really wish I'd gotten the recipe. They were a part of our breakfast this morning, which John served up for us this morning. He was so welcoming; a gracious host.

We're thinking about staying again in November, when that vineyard has its annual cider event.

Franklin Square, New York, United States
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My fiancé and I were looking for a quiet place to be away from the crowds and this place provided it. The innkeepers were excellent they made us feel at home. It was a perfect getaway. They even treated us to a free drive in movie. I definitely will return.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 15 September 2013

1. Great accommodations: TV, faux fireplace, elegant bathroom, clean and nicely decorated bedroom, and the common areas of the house have cute vintagey things that create a homey atmosphere.

2. Good location - Less than 10 minute drive to the center of Warwick Town. Yet located far enough away from the main drag that you feel like you're in the great outdoors.

3. Amazing Service - Peggy, the woman who owns the B&B, is SO friendly! She has a bubbly personality that immediately makes you feel like friends. She was very helpful, asking us what we wanted to do while we stayed here. She even let us use her season tickets for the Warwick Drive-In for free! Breakfast was very good too.

Overall, we just had a great time and will definitely be back again soon!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester - Monroe - Goshen
#1 of 1 in Pine Island
Appalachian Motel
Appalachian Motel
#2 of 2 in Vernon

Been to Sleepy Valley Inn? Share your experiences!