“I agree Food is Great,,,but”
Review of Coquito

Coquito
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Coquito is located in the historic Village of Warwick, NY which is a little over an hour north of New York City in the scenic Hudson Valley. Coquito is the premier destination in the Hudson Valley for purely authentic Latin-American cuisine. Coquito tastefully blends two concepts into one – fine dining and a stylish nightlife experience. Located in Warwick, New York, Coquito serves all of Puerto Rico’s traditional favorites. Some of our signature items include Pernil, Paella, Mofongo, Pasteles, Empanadas and Churrasco. We also offer a Latin twist on American staples such burgers and sandwiches, as well as surf and turf, chicken, steak and seafood dishes, with a variety of extraordinary salads and many more culinary delights sure to satisfy any palate.
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The food and decor in Coquito is wonderful. Drinks are very nice. Our problem, on several occations is the owner. The owner, a women, also is the person who seat you as you come in. I will not address her as a hostess, because that she is not. They have a horrible way of seating people, not list. ON several occations we came in and were told it would be a wait. I also noticed that people came in after us, quite a few. Yes correct she had no system and was seating others before us. I confronted her and she said they had reservation,, HOW do you have reservation when i saw no book. What was taking place is she seated people who were regulars before anyone else,, giving tables set for 4 to a party of 2.. I will not knock the food it is always great,, but they do need a real hostess..

3  Thank Jon a

Reviewed 7 August 2013

While visiting family we were treated to a delicious dinner. We are hard to please, being a combination of kids/adults but there was something for everyone here. I loved the Fried Plaintains (sweet variety) and the Paella was so delicious I brought the leftovers in a cooler for dinner back in Boston! Full of meat and seafood, well flavored and piping hot. My husband enjoyed the pork shoulder, well seasoned but a little chewy. He also liked his passion fruit/goat cheese dessert. My daughter had the NY strip steak which she also enjoyed. Other guests had the skirt steak, red snapper and the seafood gumbo, all excellent. All the portions were very large. My dish was designated "for one" but could feed 2 easily The waitstaff was attentive and friendly. If I return to Warwick again I would not hesitate to try new menu items.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Coquito is so great for so many reasons! First the service is great, friendly and courteous staff makes any meal better! Second the food! My favorite is the skirt steak (churrasco) as a meal with tostones or on one of their delicious salads! Yum! Third, the drinks! Oh my gosh so many fancy, tasty drinks to choose from! Finally, my husbands favorite thing about Coquito is the dj and dancing in Sarurday night! No cover, awesome 'mature but not too mature' crowd ( no drunk underage losers) and everyone dances even the staff! Soooo much fun and you can't find this anywhere is Warwick or most of Orange County. Make sure you make reservations for Sarurday night!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The food was fantastic. My husband travels to Puerto Rico often and stated this was very authentic. We had a variety of dishes and loved them all. Really upbeat atmosphere. It was a Saturday night and this was the place to be in Warwick. Professional / friendly staff. Nice bar to have cocktails. Very busy, loud and fun place to be!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

What a great place! The sweet, beautiful, hospitable owner, and her interesting and freindly son. Fun music, excellent food, festive atmosphere. I love this place!
Do NOT go to Warwick without at least one dinner at Coquito.