“Nice!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Nice!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I went the first time because it was close to our hotel. So glad we went, now we go whenever we're in the area really great food decent prices. The desert menue leaves a little to be desired but it's still worth the trip the service is great and during the summer when they have out door seating they let me bring my dog and brought it a bowl of water!!

• Visited August 2013

Highland Lakes, New Jersey
“Great even with small child”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This is my husband and I's favorite place to go. We have been going here for years now. Before we had our baby we would go Saturday nights and listen to the live piano playing which is worth to see. When we had our son we would still go there even with him being a small child. They were very accommodating and kind. Whenever we want to bring a friend or family member somewhere we bring them here. Food drinks atmosphere and people are fantastic. Outside seating is also great too.

1 Thank pschroll1
Warwick, New York
“Wonderful 50th anniversary party!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Celebrated my parents' 50th wedding anniversary with 65 people. Food was excellent, room was beautiful and staff was attentive. Leo could not have done more to accommodate me and my guests. My parents LOVED the venue and the food. Guests are calling them raving about the party. I looked around at everyone's plates after dinner and they were wiped clean! Would definitely recommend for a special event!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bogartk
Warwick, New York
“Great Local Place ~ very nice”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Food here is excellent & staff goes above & beyond to make your night memorable. I brought my daughter for her birthday (13) and the staff made her night. Also have gone with my boyfriend & I can't say enough about the food & ambiance. Don't miss this local gem!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank LD10990
Central Valley, New York
“Outstanding Restaurant!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The food and atmosphere is absolutely superb! I can't rave enough about this restaurant. The filet and sirloin were delicious ! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a wonderful meal. Dessert and wine selection was also excellent! We will definitely be returning for dinner !

• Visited January 2014