“Fine Italian Dining & Music”
Review of The Dautaj at Warwick Inn - CLOSED

The Dautaj at Warwick Inn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in at The Dautaj Restaurant for dinner on a Friday night. We enjoyed an excellent outdoor dining experience. I had a veal special and my wife had a veal chop. They were both great. Excellent selection of wines to choose from. Service and atmosphere were great. After dinner we went into the bar area and really enjoyed an hour or two of fine live jazz music. A great evening.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nice setting, especially outside, but food and service left a lot to be desired. We weren't known to either the waiters or the manager/owner who was around and felt ignored at times. Other guests who were recognized as regulars were treated quite differently. Food was not good.

4  Thank Peter W
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant is in a slightly renovated house from early 1900's. The décor is accustomed to the home and it is very beautiful! The dinner's are delicious! The chef is great and the waiters are very attentive. It is great to go here for a special occasion or romantic dinner. It is slightly pricey, but worth the money for a great meal! I'd definitely recommend this restaurant if in Warwick

1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I went the first time because it was close to our hotel. So glad we went, now we go whenever we're in the area really great food decent prices. The desert menue leaves a little to be desired but it's still worth the trip the service is great and during the summer when they have out door seating they let me bring my dog and brought it a bowl of water!!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This is my husband and I's favorite place to go. We have been going here for years now. Before we had our baby we would go Saturday nights and listen to the live piano playing which is worth to see. When we had our son we would still go there even with him being a small child. They were very accommodating and kind. Whenever we want to bring a friend or family member somewhere we bring them here. Food drinks atmosphere and people are fantastic. Outside seating is also great too.

1  Thank pschroll1