“What a pleasent afternoon!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eddie's Roadhouse

Eddie's Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Queens
“What a pleasent afternoon!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

I found myself in Warwick this past weekend for applefest - needless to say the town was packed the day before the event. Saturday afternoon when my bf and I arrived we went for a walk and were hoping to find a place to throwback a beer and eat some grub!! We found two seats at the bar - and were lucky enough to have Jeremy as out bartender. He was madly busy but he was able to tend to all our needs! He was so pleasant, gave us tips about the town, and made me a fresh pot of coffee because as my BF was drinking - I was DD so water and coffee for me!! Normally at a bar staff is sort if you’re not drinking but he was pleasant and happy to feed all my crazy cravings like fresh coffee and calamari! Lol My boyfriend also got a burger which he enjoyed. It’s bar food folks – if you want fine dining this isn’t your place but if you’re just looking to grab some good bar food and have some drinks in a fun friendly environment with knowledgeable staff (they’ll tell you all about your beers and their respective glasses) – THIS IS IT!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MissInternational080

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“nothing special - disappointing visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

visited recently based on tripadvisor reviews and unfortunately had a disappointing experience. There was a hair in the salad, the pasta with the meal was not cooked well and clumpy, and the fresh cut french fries came out on the plate in one big clump stuck together and greasy. We did have a great appetizer of olive spread/hummus/eggplant with pita crisps, and the beer selections looked great. The owner did stop at our table and apologize which we appreciated, but not sure if we would recommend/return again.

2 Thank tmiglobal
Whippany, New Jersey
“Best food and beer in Warwick, New York”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our second visit to eddies roadhouse and we will continue to come as long as the food and beer is as good as both our visits. The beer selection is outrageous and talk to Eddie as he knows his beer. Every beer I tried was a selection he recommended. Let him know what type of beer you drink and he will bring you a beer that you will like. We started with the buffalo wings and I had the house salad with an IPA infused dressing that is awesome. I had for my meal, a special of the day which was Riesling Chicken. It had a purple sauce with purple heirloom carrots and potatoes. It was incredible. My kids had the filet sliders for dinner and pulled chicken trifecta with a side of garlic shrimp, which are incredible. My wife had a fish dish that was also great. If you are in Warwick make a point to stop by Eddie's, not only is the beer good, all of the food is great including the stuffed burgers.

Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Awesome dinner and beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Finally getting around to writing this review, we have eaten at Eddie's a few times and always loved the steaks, burgers, salads and ribs! Beer is an interesting mix and the servers assist you in finding what you like!

New York City, New York
“Great Beer & Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for lunch. We sat at the bar and enjoyed local beers and a great meal. The owner talked to us and the other staff for friendly and made the experience enjoyable. Definitely need to go here! It is on Warwick main street so you can check out the shops before or after your visit to Eddies.