“Great Vibe”

Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My wife and I felt like we would be stepping out onto 8th Avenue in NYC after a bite here. Incredibly generous and tasty Caesar Salad (we shared!) and loved the Thanksgiving Egg Rolls.
My wife had what she now considers the best Turkey Burger around in OC.

There are newer reviews for Fetch Bar & Grill

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The first time i ate there it was pretty good. I got there a little after noon. The next time I ate there it was for a late lunch( 2:30pm) and I got the impression I was a bit late for lunch. My burger was average and my fries were very soggy, the service was sub par. All in all I would say it's a decent but not great burger place

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely my favorite restaurant to go to or order out from. I live 10 minutes away and anytime anyone is coming for dinner we usually go here. The food is out of this world. Staff is very friendly. We bring our son who is under two and they are always accommodating to us. They even gave him a shirt once! The atmosphere is my favorite and their beer selection is the best around. A great place to go with friends or family. I highly recommend this place. You do not want to pass it up.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The atmosphere is warm and friendly.
Love the dog photos on the wall
The food is always great!
Service with a smile!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My dog Jeter got married to his life long partner Sabrina here, not long before I adopted him. Sabrina "moved to Arizona" shortly after :(, but Jeter is alive and well, and has a new friend named Brooke: a Welsh Springer Spaniel who is my Fiance's dog. I've never eaten here in the day but I've had drinks at nite and the staff and atmosphere is wonderful.