“Not what I expected”

Ranked #48 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
West Milford, New Jersey, United States
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We went to the Blarney Station for a birthday dinner. We were celebrating and excited to have Shepard's pie and leprechaun purses.
My party arrived with a reservation and waited while the staff just looked at us and fraternized with the bar patrons. The only customers were at the bar. The tables were all empty. Finally I got the attention of a bus boy who told a us to wait.
We watched our waitress come flying in the door, clearly she was late to work and after another few minutes she seated us.
The Shepard's pie was bland and not what I expected. I saw nachos on the menu and other types of bar food available. They advertise as having authentic Irish food.
My husband's burger was good but not exceptional.
I had to remind the waitress twice about a birthday dessert for our honored guest.
No I won't be back. I think it is really more bar food than a restaurant.

• Visited August 2013