“Great time!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warwick
Ashford Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 7 Warwick B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“Great time!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Wy wife and I went up on my birthday for our 3rd trip their and had a blast! Terry is the BEST their is !!!! Every time we go it's a great time the rooms are spotless and well kept great town to get away to for a weekend. Great food nice people theres a nice hiking trail close by Terry's place 5 min drive nice place to hike and bring a lunch.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Mandalore1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Great place and the service is amazing!!! Terry the owner has that lovely irish charm, honest and playful.  The rooms are full of details and well kept. The breakfast wast incredible, the croissant french toast is to die for, also endless juice and coffee, plus best bacon I have ever had. My wife and I spend our wedding anniversary at this lovely bed and breakfast and I think we are making it a tradition.

• Stayed February 2012
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Let me start off by saying that I am not a B&B kind of person. Not because I'm a hotel snob, I just dont love too many doilies, flowered wallpaper & the musty smell that sometimes goes along with them. What I do love is a place that has traditional character & charm as well as being warm. Well this was that place. The house is so beautifully decorated and is kept very clean. We stayed for the weekend in the Emerald suite. The room is on the first floor but there is only 2 other rooms upstairs so noise was never an issue. I loved the fireplace in the room, the private entrance was a nice bonus & the bathroom had an amazing shower. Everything was clean. We were greeted with smiles & treated that way our whole stay and the breakfast was delish! Also in a great location, we usually drive everywhere which was easy enough from this B&B but we did choose to walk into town on occasion to avoid the traffic backup. Everything is close. Nice front porch to relax on as well and the tv room was a hit for us.

Room Tip: Emerald Suite was amazing with fireplace, cozy bed, nice decor and great shower. It's on the fir...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Nyack, New York
Reviewed 1 September 2011

We went to Warwick for a weekend getaway. As soon as we arrived at Ashford Cottage, Terry greeted us and gave us a grand tour of the cottage. Every room is decorated so beautifully! We loved staying at this cottage and enjoyed the delicious breakfast even more. We were sad to leave but looking forward to going back for another romantic trip!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Shelburne, Vermont
Reviewed 8 January 2011

I am from Warwick, so I know the town Well. When traveling to Warwick I always stay here!! Breakfast is 5 star. Rooms are 5 star. This place is excellent!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 December 2010

My boyfriend and I recently decided we needed to get out of the city and so I started searching for places in driving distance that had some fun things to do. I stumbled onto Warwick and thought the drive-in theatre, apple picking and wineries, plus only an hour or so outside the city hit the nail on the head. I was not wrong! The second we drove through the town we knew this was going to be a great trip.

When we pulled up to the Ashford Village Cottage it was love at first sight. First of all it is walking distance to town which is a must when looking for a relaxing weekend and two…well, it was just perfect. We were greeted by Terry’s (the innkeeper) daughter who showed us the whole house. We stayed in the Emerald Room which is on the first floor. Everything about the room was beautiful from the linens to the paintings on the walls. There was a fire place and a private entrance which was perfect for us. (Originally we were booked in the Oakland room which is on the second floor and smaller. Terry called us the morning of and gave us an upgrade because the bigger, nicer room was available!)

We met Terry later that day and he is a hoot! He told us all about the town, suggested restaurants and anything else we asked him about. We stayed for two nights and both breakfasts we received were nothing short of amazing. The omelet we had the first day was so perfectly cooked my boyfriend is still trying to figure out how Terry and Liz did it. By the time we left we felt that Terry and Liz were our newest and dearest friend. We will definitely be back, although we are going to try when it is warm so we can take advantage of the yard and pool out back!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Louisville, Colorado
Reviewed 1 November 2010

The community and surrounding area of Warwick has several bed and breakfast offerings. Among these, Ashford Cottage, is simply the best. From the moment Terry - the owner and innkeeper - greats you with his gracious and infectious smile, and his quick wit, you realize quickly that you're in for a treat. The charming cottage's decor is incredibly wrm and cozy, and impeccably kept. The wonderful and comfortable ambiance of the cottage is evident in every cozy room, with unique antique furnishings and details. The beds are as comfortable as they are inviting, and we slept quite blissfully in both rooms we stayed in.

Each morning Terry and his wife Liz serve an outstanding full breakfast, with a changing menu of variety and high quality. The cottage's location is wonderful, with many shopping and dining options within short walking distance. To top it off, the inn is equipped with the conveniences of wireless internet, a business area and large screen TV room, again all consistent with the charm and detail throughout the cottage.

The experience of staying at this B&B is a wonderful one and we recommend it highly to anyone looking for a great place to relax and enjoy the surrounding area. The Ashford Cottage is Warwick's Best!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester - Monroe - Goshen
Alpine Haus Bed and Breakfast Inn
Cider Mill Inn
Cider Mill Inn
#1 of 1 in Pine Island

Been to Ashford Cottage Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!