“No tomorrow's for yesterdays”

Yesterdays Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
warwick NY
“No tomorrow's for yesterdays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've been going there for 20 something years and loved the food that's why we would go back. But last week we went and got the usual food we always get. When the french onion soup came I tried it and it tasted extreamly salty, so I asked the waitress if they changed cooks cause the soul doesn't taste right much to salty and she said no same cook and took back the soup.
Then the main course came and we always get creamy garlic dressing on the side to dip french fries in and it tasted like water. Again I asked waitress is something different in kitchen, cause things are not tasting like they have for the last 20 years going there? Again she said no.
So I saw the owned John walking around so I waved him over to tell him something has changed in the kitchen to make him aware if it, and before I could say anything he said I know heard about your complaints and grabbed our plates that weren't finished and said don't worry foods on me and that we should leave and don't come back.
I looked at my girl friend and said did that just really happen and we haven't been back since. Its a shame we only wanted him to be aware but he didn't even want to hear it. If that's how he treats regulars of 20 years that use to go there 4 to 5 times a month, I wonder how he stays in business.
Matt G

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank pauldod69

New York City, New York
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Eclectic pub. Great mix of people. Friendly staff provided great service. Drinks were stout and well made. A very pleasant and satisfying experience!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mike C
Warwick, New York
“Small town fun.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Center of the village. Clean, good food, great service and a fun place to visit with the locals. Great place for some R & R!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jerry M
Warwick, New York
“Good food and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner the place was lively and interesting. The food, beer and service was good and will go back again soon.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank HalSky
New York
“Old time good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Go there for the steak and burgers. Friendly, professional and helpful service. Good selection of draft beers on tap.

• Visited August 2013