“Standard Pizza fare”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 October 2012

You won't go wrong with brother bruno's pizza, but there are others in area that I like better (though I think it is best one in Washingtonville). They have nice alternate dinning room, but once you go beyond pizza-type fare in the menu, you do so at your own risk.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

My boyfriend and I went here following our trip to Brotherhood Winery because Vinum Cafe was closed, and we were super impressed with out Italian heroes. Walking distance from the winery, and really sweet people.

1  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed 29 January 2012

The surroundings of this pizza place is okay but the pizza is way too doughy. The sauce was not tasty. I know good pizza and this is not it.

3  Thank Helen O
Reviewed 23 December 2011

My family and I have been eating at Brother Bruno's since we moved here in 1991. Three generations now have enjoyed their quality food. When Tony was around, the customer service was at it's best and the entire staff all delivered a quality experience. My last trip in astounded me, as there was no professional level of customer service to be had.
There seemed to be a discrepancy in price over an item I had ordered just two weeks before. I had ordered a dinner, with one side of veg., no pasta, that came with bread and salad. It was wonderful, and I couldn't wait to order it again. When I went back I ordered it minus the side, the veg. the bread and the salad, the meat was so good I didn't want the extras. Well, they wanted to charge me $5.00 more then I had paid for the complete meal just two weekends prior! Rather than calmly admit that the person who rung me up last time must have made an error, the price really was "X" and make an exception on the price for me this time, but let me know for next time I got a horror show. As I tried to explain to someone my situation the girl behind the counter ran over and took my credit card out of my hand and went over to charge the full amount. All employees started arguing with each other behind the counter for several minutes. After which I was told to sign my reciept and my food was shoved across the counter. An associate even had the audacity to wish me a Merry Christmas on my way out! So to recap simply... I had an absolutely horrible experience, paid $15 and change for 3 small cutlets and some sauce, and I will never be stepping foot in their doors again. Once I went home and shared the story with my family each one had a similar recent experience where they experienced bad customer service mostly from the girls behind the counter. Needless to say we are three large local families who will never be eating at Brother Bruno's again. All that business lost over a simple $5...yes, they should have just made the right customer service move and made the exception and I would have known for next time....there's some food for thought.

3  Thank Jaclyn1108
Reviewed 18 August 2011

They do the best pizza in the area without a doubt. Extensive Italian menu with traditional pizzeria fare. They definitely make that extra step to stand out in front of the rest. I've eaten from their sandwich menu (mmmm Meatball Parmesan Heroes), salads, pizzas and entree items, and never dissatisfied. If you are a regular customer and order pizza once each week, clip coupons from each box and you get one large pie free with every ten purchases. Friendly service and family owned.

2  Thank gargravarr