Open today: 11:00 - 18:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews live music duck wine tasting long island awesome staff bought bottles wine making outside seating area nice venue sauvignon blanc for sale nice tasting north fork windmill server patio ny
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stopped here with a group of friends to do a wine tasting. It can get very crowded and busy with groups so coming early is definitely worth it. You get to try 4 wines for $10 and their list is very diverse. They also sell all their wines as well as some snacks and beer. I'd recommend stopping in.

Date of experience: September 2018
Pindar V, Guest Relations Manager at Duck Walk Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate hearing about your experience at Duck Walk. Hope to see you soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My friend & I planned to have a repeat fun time BUT ...the wine tasting server was
abrupt and in a hurry, although there were only 4 of us present. Her explanation of the wines was adequate but not done with a smile. She used the same wineglass for all 4 tastings (that's a no no) She said she was going to be busy with a bus full of guests arriving in late afternoon. Oh well, we purchased our bottles of DUCK wine ( which is really good): I chose WINDMILL RED ($14.95) and my friend chose 2016 CHARDONNAY ($14.95).We walked out the door, never to return.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I made the mistake of identifying myself as a non-wine-drinker at the get go... not the best lead-in-line I've used... but the folks that had come along to use the back patio to picnic, or play pet full breaks from the 'long drive' from Manhattan seemed pleased for the space. The potential for this venue is Monumental... but all the things I need, like air and water were not easily accessible. They should be serving fabulous food - they don't- because...they don't have 'permission' to cook on site? We did, pluck some early grapes off the line, and if they are any indication of the end result... I think this year's harvest will be a real 'keeper'... I hope to return next season, eat something on site, and maybe even sample the wine... I spoke to three different groups (ALL with pets!) who said it was a great stop, with good wines... nobody 'whined' ….

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank AmericaOverEasy
Pindar V, Guest Relations Manager at Duck Walk Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for the review. We're glad you had a good time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here three times since sept 2017 and there’s a reason I keep coming back - the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable and make sure you have a lovely time but also ensure you learn a little something new and try things you like. I’ve been here on a date, celebrating my birthday with friends and on a girls day with my mom and hah experience was wonderful and tailored to us. Their tastings are affordable and delicious and the atmosphere is very casual and relaxed. It isn’t as fancy as the other vineyards in the area but it is still incredibly beautiful and has an all around better experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
Pindar V, Guest Relations Manager at Duck Walk Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Cheers,
Melissa

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Visited in June 2018 while on a tour of Long Island. Was a former duck farm and they pay tribute to that fact. Got to sample 4 with one being blueberry accompanied by chocolate to bring out the flavour. The labels on the bottles all have ducks on them and there are canvases throughout the room with ducks such as in the Great Gatsby with a duck on the hood of the car. Friendly staff and nice overall place to stop while in NY.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you for the review. We're glad you had a good time and hope to see you again soon!

Cheers,