“Perfect spot for a getaway!”
Review of Hermosa Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Water Mill
Hermosa Lodge
Ranked #2 of 3 Water Mill B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Perfect spot for a getaway!”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My girlfriends and I decided we needed a girls getaway trip to the Hampton's and we stumbled upon the Hermosa Lodge searching online. It was perfect! Great location near great restaurants like Pierre's and a local winery. We had a nice pool and comfortable rooms. The house is quaint and is decorated cute! Our only complaint was that we wished we had a bigger bathroom for 3 women. The staff was great though and made us feel at home. I would definitely go back.
Shelly from FL

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Lowell, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 March 2013

The Hermosa Lodge has so much character and charm! The Lodge is quaint, cozy, and fosters a really friendly, communal environment. It is also a large property with plenty of land to roam around or to relax by the beautiful pool. It's also conveniently located near great beaches and a short drive to the best shops & restaurants that the Hampton's have to offer. My friends and I stayed here twice last summer and will definitely be back this coming season! The HL captures all that the Hampton's has to offer!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Being insurance adjusters ( working Sandy claims) from the south we were pleasantly surprised by the gracious hospitality we received. The Lodge is a must if you plan on staying in the Hamptons. It's a very old farm house that has extraordinary character and history. We hope to back in the summer if we are not working another storm elsewhere. I particularly loved the open back yard as it has a hammock I planted myself in to clear my head when it wasn't 4 degrees. Thanks Inn Keeper! We miss you + Aiden!!

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Hermosa Lodge is a charming family run destination with a very personal level of service. The Inn's keeper was on premise to help with anything we needed during our stay. It's a serene getaway just close enough to town and to the beaches with perfectly decorated and modern but classic rooms. The home cooked breakfast is amazing. We will be back.

• Stayed May 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My wife and I had a great time at the Hermosa Lodge. Very nice inn with a very laid back vibe. We especially liked hanging around and relaxing by the pool. The people there were great and kept on top of everything we requested. Great spot for the money!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Beacon Hill, St. Maarten
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I stayed at the Hermosa lodge with a good friend of mine and I have to say, it was just what I needed! I love to travel and rarely find places where I feel so comfortable. The Hermosa Lodge has these quaint rooms with beautiful bookcases and a relaxing country atmosphere. We rode our bikes to the shops daily and walked to the beach to enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells. I highly recommend this place to anyone interested. You won't be disappointed. I will definitely be back in the spring!

• Stayed September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband and I spent a long weekend at Hermosa Lodge and it was terrific.
Close to the most beautiful beaches -- (we bicycled the short distance) and the inn has all the charm of an old house, but lots of light and comfortable beds! Host is very friendly and makes great breakfast. It made a wonderful end of the summer for us and we definitely plan to go back this summer.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
#2 of 8 in Southampton
380 Inn
380 Inn
#1 of 2 in Wainscott

Been to Hermosa Lodge? Share your experiences!