“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hermosa Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Water Mill
Hermosa Lodge
Ranked #2 of 3 Water Mill B&B and Inns
San Diego, California
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

My girlfriends and I found out about Hermosa Lodge through friends of friends. What a great recommendation! The rooms were clean, location was central and the staff couldn't be more pleasant. We enjoyed a beautiful day of sun by the pool and made our way out on the town at night. Perfect location for great restaurants and bars. Definitely going back again as soon as the weather in NY is as nice as this quaint Inn!!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Melyssa M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

We arrived sort of getting lost on the way. Our host (Nate) guided us to the lodge. I was so pleased to enter the house and find a warm uncontrived homey warmth. The lodge was beautiful. Large welcoming kitchen and dinig area that we felt really comfortable "loitering" around. This was my first stay at a bed and breakfast of this sort and I was a bit apprehensive, perhaps due to the levels of intimacy I usually dread with strangers. Nate was so genuine and warm that I very quickly found that I was acting as though I were at an aunts house. He knows the Hamptons and as out of towners he made great suggestions to restaurant s and bars we adored. The next day we lounged in our rooms casually, I for one took an amazing bath. A great place to relax with friends. All in all excellent trip. The rooms were cozy and simultaneously sparse allowing you to make each your own.plenty of space to store what I consistently overpack. I highly recommend Hermosa Lodge. I left feeling refreshed feeling like I had a new friend and totally ok with trying a bed and breakfast again which I NEVER would have forseen.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank trishycakes
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed at Hermosa Lodge for a few nights this summer. I must say I was really impressed. First of all, the location cannot be beat (it is pretty close to the main road.) Secondly, the owners are super friendly and very informed of what to do in the area. Finally, the inside is very quaint and beautiful, complemented with a nice pool outside. I cannot wait to be back this summer!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

My girlfriends and I decided we needed a girls getaway trip to the Hampton's and we stumbled upon the Hermosa Lodge searching online. It was perfect! Great location near great restaurants like Pierre's and a local winery. We had a nice pool and comfortable rooms. The house is quaint and is decorated cute! Our only complaint was that we wished we had a bigger bathroom for 3 women. The staff was great though and made us feel at home. I would definitely go back.
Shelly from FL

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Lowell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

The Hermosa Lodge has so much character and charm! The Lodge is quaint, cozy, and fosters a really friendly, communal environment. It is also a large property with plenty of land to roam around or to relax by the beautiful pool. It's also conveniently located near great beaches and a short drive to the best shops & restaurants that the Hampton's have to offer. My friends and I stayed here twice last summer and will definitely be back this coming season! The HL captures all that the Hampton's has to offer!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Being insurance adjusters ( working Sandy claims) from the south we were pleasantly surprised by the gracious hospitality we received. The Lodge is a must if you plan on staying in the Hamptons. It's a very old farm house that has extraordinary character and history. We hope to back in the summer if we are not working another storm elsewhere. I particularly loved the open back yard as it has a hammock I planted myself in to clear my head when it wasn't 4 degrees. Thanks Inn Keeper! We miss you + Aiden!!

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

Hermosa Lodge is a charming family run destination with a very personal level of service. The Inn's keeper was on premise to help with anything we needed during our stay. It's a serene getaway just close enough to town and to the beaches with perfectly decorated and modern but classic rooms. The home cooked breakfast is amazing. We will be back.

• Stayed May 2012
#2 of 8 in Southampton
380 Inn
380 Inn
#1 of 2 in Wainscott

Been to Hermosa Lodge? Share your experiences!