“Anniversary Weekened” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hermosa Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Water Mill
Hermosa Lodge
Ranked #3 of 3 Water Mill B&B and Inns
“Anniversary Weekened”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Went here for my 1st anniversary weekend with my hubby. The house and property was gorgeous. The innkeeper Nate was sweet, knowledgable about the area and extremely hospitable. The breakfast each morning was over the top and delicious and we couldn't have enjoyed our time more. We don't frequent the Hamptons anymore but will be back later this summer just to stay at The Hermosa Lodge.

Room Tip: All were quaint and cozy!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NicoleLaurenRyan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

I recently stayed at the lodge with some friends for a relaxing weekend to get out of the city, and this was the perfect getaway! from the charm of the old house to the beautiful rooms everything was great!

To top it all off the host was great! He provided a delicious breakfast and was very knowledgable about the area, which was extremely helpful as it was my first time in the Hamptons.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank nyc_traveler_183
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

A perfect place to spend a weekend with friends! The inn is charming and in close distance to the beach. The innkeeper was accommodating; he was very knowledgeable of the area and provided a great breakfast. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank traveler_166447
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

I was recommended by a friend to stay at Hermosa Lodge on my last visit to the Hamptons. I was a bit hesitant about a B&B but found it to be perfect for a relaxing, fun, and memorable vacation. Our innkeeper was very friendly and made sure we had all of our requests were taken care of. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area for our shopping and dinner plans. The rooms were spacious and beds very comfortable, The pool was great and beach was nearby. I was a little wary of the noise since the road was near but the room was very quiet. I would highly recommend the Hermosa Lodge to any of my friends as I plan to visit again very soon!!

Room Tip: The innkeeper was very nice and accomodating. I would advise bring up any concerns directly with him...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ellobo69
New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

I found Hermosa Lodge by chance as I waited until the last minute in August to look for a place to stay in the Hamptons for me and my girlfriends. We wanted to relax, shop, beach, fine dine and party. We did all of the above with the help of our knowledgeable innkeeper...who by the way makes an awesome breakfast! We loved the comfort of our rooms and the flow of the gracious old B&B...the pool was wonderful as well. The beach is nearby as is shopping and all kinds of great restaurants. We have already booked our return trip in July for Super Saturday which we cannot wait for!! You will have nothing but a memorable, comfortable and seriously enjoyable stay at Hermosa Lodge! Very charming!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Recommended to us by a friend we couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. Our host was great and knew all the places to go to. The inn was nice and the rooms were extremely comfortable with ample room. We enjoyed the pool and a nice BBQ on Sunday... even had some friends over. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

My girlfriends and I found out about Hermosa Lodge through friends of friends. What a great recommendation! The rooms were clean, location was central and the staff couldn't be more pleasant. We enjoyed a beautiful day of sun by the pool and made our way out on the town at night. Perfect location for great restaurants and bars. Definitely going back again as soon as the weather in NY is as nice as this quaint Inn!!

• Stayed May 2012
#3 of 8 in Southampton
Shelter Island House
Shelter Island House
#1 of 5 in Shelter Island

Been to Hermosa Lodge? Share your experiences!