There have been a lot of positive reviews and a lot of positive aspects have been mentioned. The same goes for us as we have been totally satisfied with the service, food and staff. We've been there a bit in the off-season and still everything was available, the personnel perfectly friendly and the food just tasty. Great value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers is a novelty a water sports hotel, a home for demanding individuals who want to relax completely. With lots of high quality interior design, excellent cuisine, friendly service, and direct ocean location it is a delight to stay at the Breakers for all senses. You will have a lifestyle experience, supported by a casual lounge atmosphere, friendliness and high quality. Here you can enjoy an easygoing lifestyle at the house reef by diving, kiting at the new "Kitehouse", or just reading and hanging out in the beautifully decorated lounge areas that are overlooking the red sea. Spend an unforgettable time in an El Dorado of the simple pleasures of life - surrounded by a lot of style and service, but still very relaxed and in your personal daily rhythm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Breakers Diving & Surfing Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Diving & Surfing Hotel Soma Bay
- The Breakers Diving And Surfing Lodge