if you don't dive or kite surf, don't go there ! except if you just want to relax... but there is no night life in this hotel
food is ok and service is very nice
the only probleme is the diving center (orca dive) price !!! completely mad !! just double of the average of the dive centers around.
A good tip, if you plan to stay a week, book at Dune dive center at Safaga (on line) for half price and for 10 €/day they'll come to pick you up and take back at the breakers...
good place to stay on your own, easy to meet people there, mostly germans...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers is a novelty a water sports hotel, a home for demanding individuals who want to relax completely. With lots of high quality interior design, excellent cuisine, friendly service, and direct ocean location it is a delight to stay at the Breakers for all senses. You will have a lifestyle experience, supported by a casual lounge atmosphere, friendliness and high quality. Here you can enjoy an easygoing lifestyle at the house reef by diving, kiting at the new "Kitehouse", or just reading and hanging out in the beautifully decorated lounge areas that are overlooking the red sea. Spend an unforgettable time in an El Dorado of the simple pleasures of life - surrounded by a lot of style and service, but still very relaxed and in your personal daily rhythm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Breakers Diving & Surfing Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Diving & Surfing Hotel Soma Bay
- The Breakers Diving And Surfing Lodge