We spent one week in that hotel. So...the hotel is very nice,the rooms are clean and have all the things that you need. There is plenty of delicious food to chose from. We used the pool just two times, because the beach is very clean. The staff is amazing!!!!!! We feel sorry for them because they have to deal with all the Russian guests every day. We also have some minor negative connotations: the wifi is very expensive (it's supposed to be free ) and 80% of the guests are Russians, who are very rude & arrogant. The price for the cigarettes is very expensive compared to standard Egyptian prices but anyways, we were in a resort.
Nina and Alex, Slovenia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amwaj Blue Beach Resort & Spa is located directly on the beautiful sandy beach of Abu Soma, 45 KM from Hurghada international air port, Abu Soma enjoys its reputation for being one of the best location for underwater diving, home to a vast array of magical and mesmerising under water species, Amwaj Blue Beach Resort & Spa offers luxury accommodation with Red Sea views and private beach, enjoy the water colures merging with sun and moon light ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amwaj Blue Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amwaj Blue Beach Hotel Soma Bay
- Amwaj Blue Beach Resort And Spa