“Would never shop there again”

Waterloo Premium Outlets
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Waterloo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Waterloo Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located midway between Rochester and Syracuse, Waterloo Premium Outlets is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (I-90) between Exits 41 and 42 in the picturesque Finger Lakes Region. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 12 April 2014

It took me almost a hour in a half to get there i spent well over 600 dollars. Someone stole my brand new phone out of my daughter's stroller while in the nike store. I didnt realize my phone was gone until almost closing i ran back to the nike store begging to come back in and look for my brnd new phone the employees were rude and said we didnt see a phone and wouldnt allow me back in. I called a waterloo outlet manager the next day named jonh,who so called wrote down all of my information and will defiantly get back to me. I never got a call back not noting as so much as a were sorry for our bad service gift card not even a we at least checked our cameras.now i cant even get back intouch with a manager due to the phone system not working i will never EVER waste my time or money again on a company that cant even get back to their customers

1  Thank Atayhay

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Since this is an outlet mall, a lot of the stores carry items that are cheaper than what they are at the actual store in a retail mall (for comparison - east view mall in Victor). Many great shops, not just for clothing and shoes but also for kitchen supplies and other fun things!
If you're a triple A member, make sure you stop by the food court first to pick up a coupon book!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I was out at Waterloo Premium Outlets today with the purpose of buying some pants. However, this is one place that is tough to drive away from. It is HUGE, and almost everything you could possibly want to buy is out there. I love browsing the cooking shops, (there are several of them), along with some of the menswear shop that offer clothes that even look good on me! Perhaps the only thing that might be improved about this place is the kinds of restaurants in the Food Court...they're OK, but I usually go elsewhere to dine.

Try to get your shopping done here well before XMAS, as the parking lot becomes zoo during the Christmas Season. Have fun and happy shopping!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stopped here in late February. Going to the Carribean at the end of the month, and wanted to see what was available in men's shorts. Not in regular stores yet. Brooks Bros. had 25% off - only if you bought 2 or more pairs. Only solid colors. Uggh. Tommy Hilfinger had no sale at all because it was the start of the season. The salesman said they go on sale at the END of the season. I bought 1 pair from each store at $50.... Felt like an idiot. All winter clothes at big discounts. They should call this the "Waterloo Closeout Mall." Same as your local shopping center.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Love shopping here. We visit at least every 3 months. I get great prices in my favorite stores. I you're visiting the finger lakes area. Recommended, Please visit.

1  Thank Mom2711