“Great shopping”

Waterloo Premium Outlets
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Waterloo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Waterloo Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located midway between Rochester and Syracuse, Waterloo Premium Outlets is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (I-90) between Exits 41 and 42 in the picturesque Finger Lakes Region. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I would go there over and over..great buys, variety, good quality. Outdoor walking between stores so dress for the weather. Good parking. Go to office for coupon saving. Food court.

2  Thank 3,900,000

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Prices are fantastic and well worth the 3.5 hour drive from Ottawa; Parking lot is in the middle of the mall so you can get to everything very easily, or go back to the car if you need to drop things off. Gets 4 stars for the prices alone. The food court could be much better along with the cleanliness of the bathrooms, but, we've been back several times, and will be back several more!!

3  Thank Realmcc0y99
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have been to this mall several times, and I always find good deals, however it took me a few visits to zero in on the stores that has what I am looking for at great prices. Overall I really like this outlet and plan to continue going as the store there have what I am looking for at great prices.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

It took me almost a hour in a half to get there i spent well over 600 dollars. Someone stole my brand new phone out of my daughter's stroller while in the nike store. I didnt realize my phone was gone until almost closing i ran back to the nike store begging to come back in and look for my brnd new phone the employees were rude and said we didnt see a phone and wouldnt allow me back in. I called a waterloo outlet manager the next day named jonh,who so called wrote down all of my information and will defiantly get back to me. I never got a call back not noting as so much as a were sorry for our bad service gift card not even a we at least checked our cameras.now i cant even get back intouch with a manager due to the phone system not working i will never EVER waste my time or money again on a company that cant even get back to their customers

1  Thank Atayhay
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Since this is an outlet mall, a lot of the stores carry items that are cheaper than what they are at the actual store in a retail mall (for comparison - east view mall in Victor). Many great shops, not just for clothing and shoes but also for kitchen supplies and other fun things!
If you're a triple A member, make sure you stop by the food court first to pick up a coupon book!