“Great deal !!!!!!”

Waterloo Premium Outlets
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Waterloo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Waterloo Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located midway between Rochester and Syracuse, Waterloo Premium Outlets is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (I-90) between Exits 41 and 42 in the picturesque Finger Lakes Region. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Gatineau, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great deal !!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We are from Canada.

We have done 2 visits so far and we will be back for sure.

We went last August (big USA deal)

And we just come back, it was memorial day = extra deal !!!

Good store: puma, nike, under armor, tommy, aeropostal, columbia....etc

We save a lot of money.

thanks

PS: go online (Premium outlets) and get the VIP coupon + the booklet for more saving !!!!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Maxime B

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
United States
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Some great deals, but food is a rip off”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I actually spent half a day here, and went in every store I was interested in. The mall is kind of split into 2 sides, so I parked in the middle of one side, shopped that whole area, then moved my car to shop the other side.

Some of the stores just seem like a normal store, like Old Navy, Dress Barn and American Eagle. Banana Republic had some good deals, as did Vanity Fair. The Samsonite store is probably your best bet if you're ever looking for luggage. It was buy one get one 50% off.

I ate at the food court, and what would normally be a $5 footlong at Subway was $6.95. I got a sub and a drink for $9.13. Kind of offsets the deals you find when they rip you off at the food court. And don't think you'll just eat somewhere else because the mall is in the middle of nowhere.

Overall, I would go back, but I will pack a lunch and bring it with me. :)

1 Thank BSBgirl337
Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Shopping!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had more shops than you could fit into one day. Between going to the wineries, it was actually difficult to visit every shop there.

Visited March 2014
Ontario
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Lots of walking!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good outlets with good deals, lots of walking though! I think Erie outlets are better but this is better than Niagara Falls.

Waterloo, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great shopping”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I would go there over and over..great buys, variety, good quality. Outdoor walking between stores so dress for the weather. Good parking. Go to office for coupon saving. Food court.

2 Thank 3900000