“Great place - unassuming, yummy and simple” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Fiesta Brava Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Description: This is their website address. http://lafiestabravamexrest.com/
Waterloo, Canada
“Great place - unassuming, yummy and simple”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Ate here tonight after first going several months ago or longer. It was just as good, and I'd go back in a heartbeat - or the next time I'm in town!

Pachuca, Mexico
“A little part of Mexico”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I'm mexican and when I was visiting seneca falls, I had recomendation about this place, some of the food is not the way we prepare it here in mexico but without a doubt you won't miss all of the flavor of the mexican food. I will return to this place when I visit Seneca Falls or Waterloo

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Carlos E
Auburn, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mexican in central ny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stopped in late (close to closing). Seated promptly, no one was there. I told them what I warned without studying a menu. I ordered a beef tamale, chili reneno , and a chicken enchilada with rice and beans. Also a med. margarita . I could only finish half of everything. Very fast, tasty plentiful. Delicious!
S.O. had the same.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bay of Quinte, Canada
“Great value for the money.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed in Seneca Falls Thanksgiving evening in order to access the Waterloo Outlet mall. The hotel recommended this restaurant (not that there were many restaurants open), and we were not disappointed. The menu had a wide selection and the portions were generous. I would go back to this restaurant again.

Visited November 2013
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
“Tasty!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I can't express how happy I am to walk into a Mexican restaurant and receive chips and salsa for the table prior to ordering. The style of salsa is a bit different than I'm used to but I actually enjoyed it. My fiancé and I both ordered a 'combination' meal. I got the chile relleno with a chalupa, which I've never had before and it was delicious but I couldn't exactly pick it up and eat it. The breading on the poblano is far too heavy but I knew that when I ordered. I simply scraped off the fried stuff and enjoyed the cheesy pepper on its own. Guacamole was delicious and the veggies were fresh. We both ordered a small margarita which the waiter did hand motions for a small size and it's at least 16 ounces, and really strong. I went with their house margarita and it was good, but too sweet for me. They have a lot of different drink options so I will have to try out another one next time. Portions were very large. They have $1.99 drink survivals during the week, hello! Though I have a spoiled palate when it comes to a variety of Mexican style food, I found this to be the most suitable place I have tried in the finger lakes area. The sauce on the enchilada and the red sauce on the poblano were both exceptional. Give this place a try!