“Delicious!!”

La Fiesta Brava Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is their website address. http://lafiestabravamexrest.com/
Binbrook
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Food was fantastic. Served with tortilla chips and homemade salsa which was outstanding. Dinner was a very generous portion. Fajitas were excellent. Margarita was the best I ever had in any restaurant. Would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014

Waterloo, New York
“instead of cooking for company bring them here....”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had friends from buffalo come for the day...what to cook??? hm...sooo we decided to go to fiesta bravo..it was DELICIOUS...fast great service...with a smile...we all had something different..and each of us loved our meals...we will definitely go there again....even without company!!!

• Visited June 2014
Waterloo, New York
“Best around”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We have tried the different Mexican restaurants around and find this to be the best. The service is fast, friendly. We have been there multiple times without a problem. I've even walked in for take out and it was fast service!!!

• Visited April 2014
Geneva, New York
“Horrible... worth reading this!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've never been to an establishment with such horrible service. My friends have been there numerous times and loved the food. So when I joined them I was assuming it would be amazing. I made reservations the day before and when we arrived we were told there were no reservations because it was Cinco de Mayo. This was the reason I made the reservation in the FIRST PLACE! So we waited 45 minutes, while staff chatted it up, tables were not cleaned, and a few open tables sat unused. We decided to go to the bar to have a drink but after waiting 20 minutes we realized we wouldn't be served there either (no bartender!) The bar was not cleaned and a man took 2 used glasses from the bar, rinsed them out, and refilled them with margaritas for other customers! There was still lip smudges around the rims! After all of this we finally asked to sit at a booth and were allowed to sit (an hour into our visit of course). We were not given menus, no drink orders were taken or ANYTHING for another 20 minutes!!! And when we requested service the "owner" told us "we told you it'd be a long wait you can leave if you want" WAIT WHAT?? Then she said "do you want to run this business??? didn't think so" It has been over an hour now and we just want menus and some drinks!!!! Once we got our own menus and begged a guy to get us a few drinks we noticed some of our friends came in a while back and hadn't been seated. The booth next to us had been empty and uncleaned for about 30 minutes so we grabbed a bucket and cleaned it off OURSELVES... meanwhile the staff stood there and watched!!! Finally the food runner was taking orders (one waitress on duty on the ONE Mexican holiday American's go crazy over!) and we had to beg him to take ours. It is now 845 and we have been there since 7, still waiting on margaritas- we were told they were out of mix, 5 minutes later they were serving them to a table that just showed up! We sent a friend to the bar to get them because we obviously weren't getting the right information. The food came and I have to say- the kitchen has their stuff together because it was good... well better than we thought after the service out front...
So needless to say after waiting 2 hours for food, being ignored by all staff, and watching a staff member verbally abuse a 70 year old man and his wife... we will NEVER be back. If you want Mexican take the short drive to Geneva or Canandaigua... it will be much more worth it. The lady that runs this place is only nice when it is convenient for her- beware if you have a simple complaint!!! Oh and the sanitary.... our napkins had sauce all over them....drinks had fruit flies in them...

I usually don't write on these things and most of you will compare this to the better reviews but I work in the restaurant industry and I would never, ever recommend a place like this to a friend. They take advantage of the fact they are the only Mexican place around- and could care less about their customers... I'm not an angry customer because i'm a pretty level headed person but I've never left an establishment more angry and upset on what was suppose to be a fun holiday dinner out with friends.

• Visited May 2014
8 Thank D_Brenn
Canandaigua, New York
“Simp the best!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The service was exceptional. They use a team approach to providing service. I defy anyone to try to empty a water glass before someone is there to fill it back up! The food is just as good. When a customer actually notices how exceptional the service is, that is a restaurant that you must return to!

• Visited November 2013