“great cheese”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“great cheese”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a great place to stop. Tom Murray the owner runs the tasting room is very knowledgeable and friendly and will.make your visit quite enjoyable.they have about 15 types of cheese to taste and purchase.Tom was also quite helpful with info on area reasturants and winnerys. The cheese here is great.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank dennis g

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Magnifico”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have never seen such a clean production area and cow barn. Bel cielo is my fav. Plus I helped a very little with the Bel part of name. Great customer services. I was there July 2011.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank roxannecirelliphoto
Scotia, New York, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“We cut the cheese”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place is great and the owner Tom only enhances your experience with his sense of humor. I think there were 13 cheeses that you try and Tom explains every one. It was hard to pick what to buy from the excellent selection. The cheese comes from their own farm raised cows and these owners know what they are doing. I highly recommend stopping in.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank 571Chris
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Glad we stopped by”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We really enjoyed the tasting, which was $2 for like 14 cheeses. There were some basic varieties and then there were variations of each variety. If you're looking for lots of different varieties then you might be disappointed. But still it was a fun thing to do! The owner looks a little stern when you first meet him, but once you get talking he opens up, we opened up, and we really enjoyed it. And he was right there waiting us when we walked in! We also got to take a peek at the cellar where the cheeses were being aged. Maybe because there was no one else as well, we got to ask him a few questions about making cheese.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank LynnYeoHL
Piscataway, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“If you like cheese...”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I am a cheese fanatic and the cheeses at Muranda's..... Let's just say I'm glad he'll ship them to me. Otherwise I would be taking the five hour trip quite often!
Some of the local wineries use his cheeses for pairings.. And we are thankful they do. We took a couple pounds home to do our own pairings as well. They were gone before vacation was over!

Visited April 2014