All reviewsthe holiday innseneca fallsroom was cleanoutlet malloutdoor poolfinger lakesrestaurant staffmicrowave and fridgewine tastinghot tuban older hotelpleasant staywalmartwineriesthruway
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed here for a night, was pretty good. Room was nice and clean, mattress was really soft, had very sound sleep, the locality felt very safe, ample car parking. Only downside was it was approx 4 miles from interstate and was also pricy (booked through Priceline express deal and still found it expensive)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
holidayWaterloo, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear joshbay34,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I was so happy to read that you found your stay to be good and your room nice and clean. We love it when our guests enjoy their stay! If you are in the area in the future, we do hope that you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Do not eat at the dining room, whatever you do. The portions were huge and disgusting. Our stay was adequate, but I also tried not to look too closely. We probably won't come back here when visiting the outlets again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Realmcc0y99

I am so sorry to read that you were so unhappy with the food in our restaurant.I very much wish to apologise for that and let you know that since your visit in June of of 2013, we have hired a new chef. I do hope that when you are in the area in the future, you will give us another try. I have shared your comments with our new chef and both he and I stand ready to ensure that you have a different experiience in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let me know of the issues.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. The hotel is older, but all facilities are modern and maintained well. The hotel is large and spread out. They have meeting rooms and conference facilities. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and everything was in working order. I was able to use the fitness room and it had several machines, a sauna, a jacuzzi and clean restrooms. My husband ate breakfast there and said service was good and the food was typical Holiday Inn restaurant food.

The hotel is in a good location. All hotel staff we encountered were friendly and personable. We would recommend this property.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
holidayWaterloo, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for the kind review!! If you are ever in the area, please stop in and stay with us!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My family and I have stayed at this property dozens of times since moving away in the late 1970's. The iconic Holiday Inn was the only hotel in town and commanded ridiculous nightly rates until recently. Now there are several newer hotels nearby to choose from. Still, we return to this property because the rooms are larger and less tacky than the nearby M****tel; and the rate was considerably lower than the brand new Ha**ton across the street.

The room was average, but clean. Four progressively firm pillows per bed provided excellent comfort. The addition of nice size mini-fridge and a microwave in the room is an excellent touch. Could use some updates: HVAC unit was outdated and not tied to a thermostat, so the blower ran all night. And when was the last time you saw a chain lock on a hotel door? Appreciated the friendly greeting at check-in, ample parking, on-site restaurant and 24 hour coffee.

Room Tip: Courtyard side rooms have view of outdoor pool, outer rooms view parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel! If you are ever in the area, please stop in and stay with us!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights, it was clean and comfortable but noisy in halls at night and in early am. My only real complaint was the shower, water pressure is low and water luke warm. Nice lady location, close to things.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn! I do apologize for the noise and water concerns you had. We are making steps to ensure that these same issues you encountered are handled completely. Thank you again for staying with us, and please consider giving us a chance to show you what we can really do for you!!