All reviewsthe holiday innseneca fallsroom was cleanoutlet malloutdoor poolfinger lakesrestaurant staffmicrowave and fridgewine tastinghot tuban older hotelpleasant staywalmartwineriesthruway
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed here one night while shopping at the Waterloo Premium Outlets. The hotel is comfortable and clean although the bedrooms are in need of an update. The fitness room was quite nice with a sauna and whirlpool as well as a couple of treadmills and a few machines. Take heed of the note to hang your "do not disturb" sign on the door - housecleaning starts early! We were there for Easter morning and thoroughly enjoyed the well-priced breakfast buffet they offered in the dining room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
holidayWaterloo, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Sarah W,
Thank you for your kind review. I was very happy to read that you found our hotel to be comfortable and clean and that you enjoyed our Easter Buffet.
We are very proud of our fitness center also and are happy that you were able to make use of the facilities. It certainly is one of the largest, and we think nicest, fitness room of any of the hotels around us.
I do hope that you will stay with us once again when you are in our area!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Hotel staff was friendly. Rooms were fairly clean. There was a microwave and fridge in each room which was nice. We bought the winery package which included a one night stay in a King room, breakfast for 2, a free wine bottle, and some coupons. We haven't yet tasted the wine but it definitely doesn't look like it's going to be that good, looks generic.
The breakfast was ok, not too great, not too bad.

The only thing we were disappointed with was that we got 2 free coupons for cocktails in their dining/pub area and the lady (bartender) made a cocktail that SUCKED. She didn't mix it appropriately, it didn't even taste like a cocktail. She poured a bunch of juice together and maybe a tablespoon of rum. She's the only reason this place is not going to get a 5 star from us.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
holidayWaterloo, General Manager at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Pooja P,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. It is always helpful when our guests post comments whether they be good or bad. Naturally, we prefer all of the comments to be good! I am so sorry that this was not the case with your stay.
I do apologise for the issues you encountered with the bartender and her apparent lack of knowledge on how to mix your drink properly. You can rest assured that I will discuss this with her so that I can find out what caused this issue. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention!
If you are in our area in the future, I do hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed here for a night, was pretty good. Room was nice and clean, mattress was really soft, had very sound sleep, the locality felt very safe, ample car parking. Only downside was it was approx 4 miles from interstate and was also pricy (booked through Priceline express deal and still found it expensive)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear joshbay34,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I was so happy to read that you found your stay to be good and your room nice and clean. We love it when our guests enjoy their stay! If you are in the area in the future, we do hope that you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Do not eat at the dining room, whatever you do. The portions were huge and disgusting. Our stay was adequate, but I also tried not to look too closely. We probably won't come back here when visiting the outlets again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Realmcc0y99

I am so sorry to read that you were so unhappy with the food in our restaurant.I very much wish to apologise for that and let you know that since your visit in June of of 2013, we have hired a new chef. I do hope that when you are in the area in the future, you will give us another try. I have shared your comments with our new chef and both he and I stand ready to ensure that you have a different experiience in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let me know of the issues.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. The hotel is older, but all facilities are modern and maintained well. The hotel is large and spread out. They have meeting rooms and conference facilities. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and everything was in working order. I was able to use the fitness room and it had several machines, a sauna, a jacuzzi and clean restrooms. My husband ate breakfast there and said service was good and the food was typical Holiday Inn restaurant food.

The hotel is in a good location. All hotel staff we encountered were friendly and personable. We would recommend this property.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
holidayWaterloo, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for the kind review!! If you are ever in the area, please stop in and stay with us!