We stayed here on our honeymoon in a Club Junior Suite and we absolutely loved it. The place really is paradise. There are so many different areas to the small boutique resort, that you never get bored. You can soak up the sun in a different location every day (many of which are very private), still in within the same resort. The food was superb all round, especially the New Year's Eve dinner, dance and disco (which was followed by fireworks!!). Staff were very friendly and helpful. The suite itself was beautifully decorated, very spacious and comfortable. The shower was huge and the walk in closet an added bonus. We wish we never left!
The only things I would criticise are the gym (small with outdated equipment) and the fact that they knew we were on honeymoon but didn't make an effort to acknowledge this, until we asked them to. The pedicure in the spa also wasn't the best but the massages were great.
My tip would be to ask for a ground floor room or suite, as far away from the bar as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday. Paradise Cove, a 67 room boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight. The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of this day and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip, the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea. Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere. All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hide away, to meet others or to do as much or as little as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie