My husband and I returned from a 10 night stay at Paradise Cove in June and felt thoroughly relaxed from our stay. We stayed in a Deluxe Premium room which had a beautiful view of the cove and being on the 1st floor, we had the privacy we desired and no noise from above. The rooms are a little dark but decorated beautifully and we had everything that we could possibly need in the room as well as an air of romance which every girl loves on holiday!
The grounds are breathtaking and really do help in making this hotel the special place that is becoming. The staff are all very friendly, make you feel at home and the food is very good - mostly al a carte which is a lovely change when staying at an all inclusive resort.
The catamaran trip is a must - the crew a fantastic and it is such a lovely way to meet new people and mingle with fellow guests. Definitely a highlight of our trip.
My only gripe was that for a 5* resort, food service was not up to the standards I would expect. I felt that there was inconsistencies that were frustrating - 6 out of the 10 mornings, we had to ask for coffee at breakfast twice before it came, not all mornings were we presented with the basket of pastries which is meant to be such a highlight and the waiting times for all dining services varied dramatically - sometimes the food came out in minutes, others it took an overly long time. By no means do I want a robotic service but small things such as coffee with my breakfast in a fairly timely fashion isn't much to ask.
This really is a lovely hotel and has such huge potential to become one of the greats which I am sure with its fantastic management and staff that it will become with a few tweaks here and there. If only all boutique hotels were like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday. Paradise Cove, a 67 room boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight. The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of this day and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip, the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea. Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere. All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hide away, to meet others or to do as much or as little as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie