My Wife and I have just returned from Paradise Cove where we spent 12 nights on our honeymoon. We wanted true luxury and real relaxation after 10 months of planning a wedding and what we received went above and beyond all our expectations. We were looked after by the outstanding staff from the moment we arrived to the moment we departed. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff would consistently go above and beyond to meet our requirements. My wife suffers from severe nut allergies including peanuts, coconut, pineapple, mango and a whole variety of other foods but the staff went to great lengths to ensure that these were not contained in her food and where not possible, would cook up something completely fresh so that she had an enjoyable meal. So much so, that she became quite accustom to Steak and Champagne dinners. The setting and facilities at the hotel do everything to make this the perfect honeymoon spot where we took the opportunity to watch fantastic sunrises and enjoyed candle lit dinners on the beach. The Catamaran day trip is a must and a bargain too. We had a great day out with some of the other resident’s snorkelling, drinking and eating an amazing BBQ whilst floating in the Indian Ocean. However, it is the staff at the Paradise Cove Hotel that really make the added difference and are the true value add for this wonderful location. Nothing is too much trouble and although the entire team there work hard to make sure everyone has the perfect holiday, a special thanks to Sanjeet who personalised every meal we had where he waited our table and made sure my wife was constantly supplied with a Champagne top up and also to Dev who made certain many a good night was enjoyed in the STAY Bar. The little touches are there too, from offering complimentary massages around the Infinity pool to making sure your drink was on the bar ready for you before you even ordered it (thanks again Dev).I would recommend this hotel to anyone going on their honeymoon, celebrating a special occasion or wants pure relaxation and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday. Paradise Cove, a 67 room boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight. The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of this day and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip, the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea. Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere. All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hide away, to meet others or to do as much or as little as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Destinology, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie