Me and my husband went to Mauritius for our honeymoon. The hotel did make a whole lot of effort to make our experience the best.
The room was beautifully decorated, the champagne, flowers etc were really welcoming. The facility is very well maintained with the correct greenery and the rooms all overlooking the beach. There are many activities available from water sports to relaxation.
There are restaurants serving almost all cuisines. The hotel also helps arrange other out door activities in collaboration with other tours and travel vendors. In all we had a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava