We stayed at IC hotel for 3 nights last September. All was pleasant and the staff was very friendly. We even rented a scooter and went to the nearest town for some sightseeing (I do recommend the scooter in order to sight see on one hand and it is much cheaper than the on the other hand).
I loved how the room is decorated!! And the Bathroom is huge!
One more thing to be objective: we found a cockroach in our room, so we had to change rooms.
All in all, if I go to Mauritius again and IC was an option I would not mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava