We have been staying here for the past four days and checking out tomorrow - has been time very well spent indeed and wish we (my pregnant wife and I) could extend our stay in ICH and Mauritius for some more time. My wife found it very relaxing - the main reason for our visit. One of my nicer vacations, the hotel offers a host of activities thru out the day - we enjoyed the Aqua Gym a lot (Alan made it fun). The rooms are spacious, most have a view of the ocean and easy access to the pools. Only thing we did not like was that the white sandy beach we associate with Mauritius was missing in front of the hotel - but the lovely crescent shaped island made up for it. Nashreen was another of the staff who was super helpful!! We hope to be back soon - a bientot, on esperons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava