It was my first time in mauritius and i ve really like it.
The food was excellent and all the staffs was kind.
I really like Preetam who took good care of me.
Roopesh a very talented boy who plays piano for breakfast and its a really good standard.
And the yoga class was very good and its a great performance by Roopesh who shows a great energy in the morning.
Special thanks to all the staff and to the spa services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius