We just returned from Mauritius post our dream holiday there. The Angsana Balaclava indeed added to the experience. The service is exceptional and the staff ever willing and ready to help. Their smile and eagerness to make your holiday one worth to be remembered is impeccable. The property is gorgeous with a great clean beach. The room we stayed in was one among the best that we have ever stayed anywhere in the world.(The Beach Front Suite).
"Vinay" the front line/reception staff was fantastic in his way of taking us through the property during check in. There were a couple of glitches that he immediately sorted out and ensured our stay was worth remembering. The staff at the restaurant are absolutely fabulous and stir up the most amazing meals> " Yash" there was of great help and recommended the right drinks and food making our gastronomic experience exceptional. The chef (a gentle man from Bali) really knows the art of satisfying a guests pallate. All in all an experience to be treasured and recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Expedia, Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius