Spent the day there today with the family, and what a beautiful place.
This is a Banyan Tree property, and you can see the the owners have spent a lot of time and effort in to designing it....very Bali-esque feeling.....amazing.
The food there for lunch was great, the staff was super super friendly.....Vinay at the front desk stood out as a phenomenal team member there.
It's a more boutique hotel with only about 55 rooms, but this adds to it's flavor!
I'll be visiting this place ALOT more while i live here in Mauritius.
It's set off the beaten path, close towards the Maritim, Intercontinental etc, and it's a 5 star hotel, so price wise it is not for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius