My wife and I stayed for 5 nights for our honeymoon. We found the grounds of the resort and the rooms to be beautiful. The pools were nice but very loud. There was a lack of food options and the special meals were a total rip off. The beach was brown so the pools were the only options. The staff in the boat house were rude and unhelpful but still better then the rest of the service staff. We met a manager on arrival but did not meet anyone else with any knowledge. Reception were useless and had no knowledge of any activities or services offered in the hotel. Food n bev staff were very slow. It took 20 minutes to be served by the pool, 10 minutes to get drinks and 45mins for a plate of calamari! The staff generally gathered together socialising as opposed to working.
I would advise against others staying until service makes it to a least a 3 star level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius