Very nice small to medium size hotel with quality suites in a secluded area with good food and friendly people. We really enjoyed our honeymoon here. If I have to nitpick the improvement items are in delivering consistent high quality five star service: the room service can be more consistent in their work (resupply of used cups, add coffee for the Nespresso machine etc.) and the kitchen and waiters are extremely fast (too fast) when serving courses. We had to ask them a number of times to give us some time before serving the next course as our diners would have been very short if we did not. Don't get me wrong though the Angsana staff was always very helpful and nice to us and we had a great time in Mauritius!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius