We went on our honeymoon for 2 weeks (1 week in the Island La Réunion and 1 week in Mauritius) from the 19th of august till the 5e of september. The second week we stayed in Angsana Balaclava Mauritius. The hotel was small (only 50 rooms) what we liked very much. It was the low season and the hotel was only half full most of the time. Nice.
The staff was wonderfull: at the reception, the pool, the beach, swimmingpool, restaurant, the spa,... they were all very friendly and helpfull.
We had a beachfront villa on the first floor. The room was breathtaking. We also loved the private swimmingpool (cold water, but it was oké).
It was to bad that the beach was so small. we like tho take long walks on the beach but that wasn't possible. but other than that is was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius