We stayed in march 2013, in the beachfront suite, the hotel is amazing! Very luxurious, but warm and welcoming at the same time. Food is great! Nice selections and familiar taste, and when i asked they told me that the head chef is from Bali, and I'm from Jakarta, so we had a little chat and a little kitchen visit. Room is gorgeous! The best I've seen so far, the bed is super comfortable and super loving the steam room, stone bath, the jacuzzi and especially the good size swimming pool with beach view, it was paradise and feels very private n the best part i don't have to go out of the room! what we paid was really worth it. We stayed in few different hotels in different areas in Mauritius, st Regis, st Geran, long beach hotel, and without a doubt Angsana is the stand out. Will definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius