The hotel was fabulous,. We stayed in a spa suite which was spacious, airy and quiet. The food was excellent. I'm a vegetarian and the staff went out of their way to ensure I was supplied with everything I wanted. That's the first time that has happened on a holiday and I was very impressed by it. With the spa suites, come daily massages and again, the service was excellent.
The only criticisms were that the restocking of the coffee was a little haphazard; the pools, including the spa suite plunge pool, are not heated and there were many many flies, encouraging my husband to name the island Maur- meaning flies and itius meaning lots of. The team went out of their way to try and disband the merry throng, but they were very intrusive. That said, there's not much you can do about that, so the comfort of the suite was very welcome at times. All in all, a wonderful place with wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius