My husband and I have just returned from a truly amazing two week honeymoon with Angsana Balaclava in Mauritius. On arrival at the hotel we were provided with warm towels to freshen up after our extremely long journey and some refreshing drinks whilst being taken through check in, once check in was complete we were given a brief tour of the property and taken to our wonderful room. We had a spa suite which was vey spacious and more importantly luxurious! We had a private plunge pool on the terrace which overlooked a beautiful garden and had spectacular views of the sea - I spent many evenings sitting outside listening to the birds and it was just wonderful. The food was also the BEST I have ever had at any hotel, there was a different three course menu every evening with three choices for every taste - the chef is amazing. The service and staff at Angsana are what really make this a fabulous hotel - Preetum Beehary the assistant restaurant manager was just an absolute delight, no matter how busy the restaurant was he made his way round each and every table to make sure we were all enjoying our meal and always checking if we needed anything else - we had many interesting chats with him and thoroughly enjoyed his company. We felt truly looked after and also felt like we built a friendship which is lovely. This man deserves a payrise - he was there first thing in the morning through to when we retired to bed almost every day of ourtrip and always had a smile on face and a cheery persona - a credit to the hotel. Another member of staff that particularly stood out was Kehsave who worked in the lunchtime restaurant - he was attentive and very friendly - he spent a large amount of time looking after the guests who were sun bathing and everyone appreciated it. Our special honeymoon meal on the deck by the pool was something to remember - they selected a gorgeous meal for us and we enjoyed every second of it. I don't have one bad word to say about this hotel and I WILL definitely be going back. I would recommend Angsana to anyone looking for an amazing hotel, with great service in paradise. Thanks for a wonderful holiday. ND x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotelopia, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius