“Very nice stay.”

Angsana Balaclava Mauritius
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Balaclava
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Hi,
I've been there to stay 2 nights for Chinese New Year 2014.

Very good food
Nice room ( Pool Spa Suite )
Nice guest relationship and
Very good service.

Special thanks to Mr Amrish and Mr Preetum who made our stay an enjoyable & memorable visit and I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Looking forward for another visit in the future.

Thierry Tang

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Angsana Balacla... M, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Thierry,

Thank you for leaving a Trip Advisor comment following your recent stay at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

It was a great pleasure to welcome you during the Chinese New Year festivities. I trust you were able to experience the Year of the Horse as it should at our resort.

Chef Suardi and the team worked hard at creating special dishes for this special occasion and your warm comments come and reward their hard work.

Rest assured that your comments have been passed on to Amrish and Preetum as well as the rest of the team that has made your stay at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius enjoyable and memorable. We are definitely looking forward to another visit from you and your family.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We had a nice weekend at the hotel. Check in was really quick, hotel room very clean and comfortable with relaxation pool within suite. Huge salt water pool and fresh water pool. Staff courteous and service is excellent.Generally the resto doesnt serve buffet but were quite disappointed and on that day we had buffet for breakfast and dinner. A la carte dinner was only served on the next day which was astonishingly good!!!

DY77

Room Tip: Look for SPA site
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunayna S
Angsana Balacla... M, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Sunayna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a Trip Advisor comment following your recent stay at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

Our team is trained to be authentic, friendly, gracious and they provide a service attitude that is above expectations. It is very encouraging to know that you were able to experience this at the Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

I am even more please to read of your culinary adventure. Chef Suardi and the team are thrilled to know that you found their dishes ‘astonishingly good’. We make it our duty to create new innovating dishes on a weekly basis that will delight our guests taste buds. Your warm comments have been passed on to the whole team.

Sunayna, thank you for your comments as they will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards you have experienced, and which are one of the trademarks of our brand.

I trust you had a safe trip back home and we look forward to welcoming you back at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Amazing villa with private pool,meticulous service,perfect food. The staff are overly helpful. I never felt not at ease to ask for a little favour. They always keep their smile & ensure they surpass expectations. The room is very spacious, with magnificent view, amenities & not much to walk

Room Tip: Bring ur smartphone or laptop or tablette, as there is wi-fi available everywhere
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Angsana.com

Dear Joelle,

It is with great pleasure that I read of your amazing journey with us. Situated on the scenic northwest coast of Mauritius Angsana Balaclava Mauritius offers a melting pot of romance and relaxation. We are glad that you were able to experience the professional service offered by our associates.
Chef Suardi and his team are thrilled that you fully enjoyed the various meals proposed during your stay. They work hard at creating innovative dishes every week and your warm comments comes as a reward for their dedication and passion.

We are even more pleased to know that you were able to stay connected even whilst on a small holiday break. Your kind comments will be passed on to the IT department.

I am proud that the team trained to be authentic, friendly and gracious and provided a service attitude that is above expectations. Rest assured that your comments were passed on to the team which has made your stay excellent.

Joelle it was a real pleasure to welcome you at our property and I sincerely hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Being an experienced traveller, let me be fair and give a review that will help other people.
As myself, you are looking for value for your $$, and knowing that features and amenities in a hotel is what give the star-rating. This is why I am spending some time to write about it.

Angsana has an appealing SPA, I love the pool. I hate hotels where you have to walk and walk before you get to the dining room. I go to a resort to rest, enjoy, swim, and eat well (not to forget sunbathing). I hate having to run miles to get to the dining room for a bite. I don't go on vacation to go for a hike. Angsana answers to my choices, it is well architectured and of a perfect-sized resort. Mauritius as an Island says it all: sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and tropical fruit and veggies. This is the main reason I go spend a holiday on an Island.
I am planning of going back there in November this year and will stay as much as my wallet can afford.My hubby goes back , as he has to work, and i stay with the kids.
I have read the reviews (99% great satisfaction). So, Angsana has convinced me again. I normally contact a hotel before I come with my family and make sure everything I want is there for us. And, 10 out of 10 trips, the hotel never missed. This is how I do it and this is why 99.9% of my trips, I am always satisfied.
Angsana, I am pretty sure, you will not miss! Great job by your staff..friendly, warm and make us feel at home.

Room Tip: I go for a great ocean view---which is the beachfront pool suite.. i don't live on an island an...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lina L
Angsana Balacla... M, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Lina,

It is with great pleasure that I read of the wonderful stay you and your family had at our resort. Given that you are an experienced traveller we are proud that you found our property matchless and great value for money. For info our Angsana Balaclava Spa has currently been nominated for the 2014 World Luxury Spa Awards. I truly hope you had the chance to experience our Spa facilities and that you fully enjoyed the tender, love and care provided.

Seated on the scenic northwest coast of Mauritius, and nestled in the Baie aux Tortues, Angsana Balaclava Mauritius is a vivid illustration of an idyllic island getaway. We are glad that our resort was a perfect fit for you.

The whole of Angsana Balaclava Mauritius team would like to thank you for you visit. It was a real pleasure to have you and your lovely family stay with us and we look forward to another visit.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

My stay for two weeks at Angsana was great! I have to thank all their wonderfull staff as they were amazing! Always attentive to my needs and spoiling me whenever they could! I will miss them! The hotel also has a wonderful Spa with great treatments for pampering and relaxing which is also a jewel. Overall my stay was great and have to thank all the wonderful staff for making me feel so at home away from home!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Angsana.com
2  Thank Akasantosha
Angsana Balacla... M, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Valued guest,

Nestled in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava Mauritius with its 52 suites, offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. It provides a vivid illustration of an idyllic island getaway and creates an ambiance of romance.
I am glad to say that all associates work hard every day at making sure all guests are fully content. Our team is trained to be authentic, friendly, and gracious and to provide a service attitude that is above expectations.
It is very encouraging to know that our staff was always attentive to your needs and most of all that you were spoilt rotten by our team. We believe that you truly deserved it.

It is great to read that you fully enjoyed your Spa treatments and that you were able to relax and appreciate your pampering session. The spa therapists are dedicated in making sure that our guests receive the complete soothing experience they are looking for. It is with great pleasure that I hear that you had a wonderful time.

Rest assured that your warm comments will be passed on to everyone that has made your two weeks ‘amazing’.
I trust you had a safe trip back to Madrid and we look forward to welcome you again at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We spent a wonderful time in Angsana hotel in Mauritius a very clean and wonderful place.People are very professional and friendly especially Preetum Beeharry who was in charge and leading by example. He is very experience and customer focus, he knows what his guests are expecting.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Priya J
Angsana Balacla... M, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Priya,

We would like to thank you for your warm comments following your stay at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

I am proud to read that the team was ‘professional and friendly’. They are trained to be authentic and provide service attitude that is above expectations.

The message has been passed on to our staff and they are tremendously proud that you noticed their hard work and professional service throughout your stay.
I trust you had a safe trip back to Zurich and that we will have the pleasure to see you again at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

Pascal Prigent

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Our stay at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius was a dream come true. An amazing and truly boutique hotel, we had the experience and luxury of experiencing the Presidential Suite. We were treated like royalty. The service was discreet and impeccable. The staff, extremely courteous. The choice and variety of food was excellent and delicious. What more could one ask for? Well worth coming back to. Again and again. My family loved every moment of our stay. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a quiet, luxurious and peaceful holiday.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ravin L

Dear Ravin,

Thank you for leaving a Trip Advisor comment following your stay at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius in April 2013. We very much appreciate it when our guests leave us a comment even after so long.

We are tremendously pleased to read that we were able to make your dream come true while on holiday at our resort.

Nestled in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava Mauritius with its 52 suites, offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. The Imperial Villa was definitely an excellent choice and is truly worthy of a beach vacation spent with family. I trust you experienced the luxury of space and the generous living area of this palatial villa.

I am proud to read that the service was ‘discreet and impeccable’. Our team is trained to be authentic and provide service attitude that is above expectation and I am delighted that all staff were able to assist your needs.

Your kind message was passed on to our team and they cannot wait for you and your family to be back.

I trust you had a safe trip back to Nepal and that we will soon have the pleasure of welcoming you at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.

Pascal Prigent.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Balaclava
The Oberoi, Mauritius
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
#6 of 18 in Flic En Flac
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Sp...
#2 of 8 in Pointe Aux Piments

Been to Angsana Balaclava Mauritius? Share your experiences!