We stayed in imperial suite for two nights during the week of Chinese New Year. The suite has a private infinity pool with ocean view as well as a jacuzzi pool on the side. The pool was really a highlight of our stay. The suite also has a steam room which made our stay more enjoyable.
The resort is not massively big if compare to other luxury hotels in Mauritius, but it makes all amenities
more easily accessible. The private beach is equipped with all kinds of water activities. The staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant offers a la carte fine dining experience and they changed the menu everyday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius