I was visiting Mauritius last month and decided to go for a night with family in the hotel...THe experience was not so great....Place is not meant with kids..just for couple...Room was very nice but no entertainment at all for a Saturday night...Also on sunday morning,,,lots n lots of yellow bees were there all around the swimming pool area and the restaurant....So I wouldn't recommend as it is said to be a five star...:((
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius