My husband and I stayed here or a week as part if our honeymoon in August 2013- we were slightly concerned that the weather may not have been as warm as we would like as it is the Islands winter, however after much research and conflicting opinions we decided to book and take the chance. We should not have worried as the weather was beautiful. Sunbathed everyday! We went in the pool and the sea with no issue. We had a room with pool which looked amazing, first floor with amazing views if the sunsets, however the pool is not heated and as it's winter is absolutely freezing. We both got in but got quickly out! The rooms are wonderful and staff do their upmost to make everything special. The food at this resort is wonderful, the chef is from Bali and creates beautiful food. Our rep said don't pay for trips to see dolphins as they don't visit this part of the island, however that is rubbish! I wouldn't pay for a trip as the resort as it's own boat that staff take visitors out on. We saw dolphins every time. Fantastic to see them in the wild. Ps - you won't be disappointed with the sun sets- different every night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius