Can you think of the most perfect place to be on vacation and Angsana, Balaclava is the place. No wonder, it won the 2014 world Luxury Spa Awards. It is a piece of heaven, what a beautiful, exclusive and luxury resort..
My husband and I s tayed at the front beach suite, the room itself is very spacious and the bathroom too, i fell in love with the stone bathtub, the suite exceeded my expectation, besides, it has a spacious terrace, own private pool and a tropical garden. As I opened the patio, I can see the beautiful oceanview and the white sandy beach, the paradise is there,
No words to express the high quality of service,
I love the full service spa and to us it is the spa of God, just wonderful, the treatments are excellent, I enjoyed the steam room, the turkish hamman, the sauna. the fully equipped gym and the yogas classes.
. Every morning when we went for breakfast at the Oryza restaurant, the courteous staff always greeted us with a big smile, attentive to our needs, especially chef Suardi,is it to your taste, he would ask politely?... Nicolas & Preetum,always checked on us to see if we are okay, and Suciana always remembered my favourite healthy juice,which is cucumber,apple, lemon,ginger &,mint. and my oatmeal with cardamon and cinammon...lol....we, sure, are missing them a lot, they are like family to us as we stayed 14 days there, enough to know them well. Not to forget the GM, Mr. Varvakas, always greeted us with a huge smile. ",Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Andre. another day in paradise":)..and I answered..Paradise in paradise for sure.
Everything is first class,the food, the service, the furniture, beddings, and i was stunned by the beauty of the interior decor of my suite..lovely, lovely, lovely.
We stayed at St. Geran, Touessrock, la pirogue in the past, but Angsana is la creme de la creme, as i called it, the ultimate luxury romantic resort in paradise,personally, it is the top luxury designed well being retreat in the world. I strongly recommend Angsana if ever you plan to visit Mauritius..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius