Daughter married boy from Mauritius in Scotland in June and then19 people went out to have another reception with our new Mauritian family! We all stayed 2 weeks at Maritim and had a ball! Setting wonderful, stunning views,friendly staff.Genuinely felt staff wanted all guests to fall in love with Mauritius and have a great time.
Rooms very clean, beds comfy and all had sea view. Some stayed in prestige room but others had normal rooms which were also fine and all had lovely views. Staff friendly, helpful, nothing was a bother. Can't praise them highly enough! They were fab and we were asked daily as parents of bride if everything was ok or needed anything. We were all inclusive (for 1st time and had been bit apprehensive) and certainly got our moneys worth especially in bar but also with excellent food and water sports. Great choice at buffet restaurant and even ordered in strawberries daily for our 2year old grandson! All knew his name and he loved stable and animal farm! Suggest you ask about food passport which allows you to try the fancier restaurants at reasonable price- all worth a visit.
Great hotel! Safe,clean, friendly, helpful. Excellent! Can't wait to return to Maritim!
Saving for return visit (with grandchildren, please God) to show them the beautiful island that their lovely handsome dad came from!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava