We travelled to this hotel last August and it was the best holiday we have ever had. From the moment you walk in you are treated like Kings and Queens, fresh cocktail and cold towels in the reception as they go through the hotel with you.
The grounds are stunning and its so big! So much to see and do, the ruins by the Chateux are fantastic. The beach is beautiful, it is not the Caribbean so don't expect white sands but it is amazing all the same, with lots of free water sports.
There are lots of restaurants to choose from, the buffet is where people tend to be most nights, there is so much choice, they cater for vegetarians and there even are gluten free options. Most nights are themed and there is always fresh salad and bread. Breakfast was always lovely with fresh eggs, pancakes, waffles, fruit, anything you wanted even processco! Ii would recommend visiting the beach restaurant for breakfast during your stay if its not in package, its only £6 and the food and views are incredible. We got a gourmet pass for our visit which was well worth it, just book up restaurants as soon as you get there, the Chauteux restaurant is amazing.
The rooms are beautiful, we had a prestige room that had a sea view and we loved it. Turn down service every night, free mini bar (apart from the worlds most expensive twix!!)
We did the walking with lions experience which is incredible! We also visited the town for a bit of shopping and did the bbq boat tour which was great.
Dont hesitate in booking, you will have the most amazing time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava