I will be totally honest,Hotel & service excellent,Food & drinks amazing.Rooms spacious & clean.However we had to change rooms as damp in previous (265) dehumidifier in room to prevent this which kept us awake during the night.Moved to room 107 (prestige) much better room...Weather was mixed throughout our 10day stay.Had rain most days!!!! & cloudy. Book Catamaran trip on the beach as much cheaper then hotel reps!!!! Good day out well worth the trip to the other side of island.Maritim was lovely along with the very hard working staff my only disappointment was lack of evening entertainment!!!!!! No atmosphere,& I felt isolated in the evenings.This was a special Birthday Celebration for myself (50th) & reading several reviews looks like I was the only one who received nothing!!!!! No extras like other guests how can this be!!!!! Guess it's luck of the draw!!!! Mauritius is lovely if I return I will stay in the south as more cosmopolitan.I am a very well travelled person & glad to of visited this island......However do we need to travel such a long way to see, blue seas ,amazing beaches & islands!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius is ideally situated on the sunniest and sheltered northwest of the island along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay. It covers an estate of 25 hectares and offers an exclusive array of experiences. The hotel, framed by a tropical garden, features 215 luxurious ocean facing rooms, suites and a Villa, free WiFi, 3 bars, 1 international buffet restaurant and 5 ‘à la carte’ restaurants, including one ‘feet in the sand’, an Asian fusion, a BBQ beach beer, Lakaz Kreol for an authentic Mauritian feel and the fine dining restaurant Château Mon Désir an exceptional colonial style mansion house overlooking historical vestiges of the 18th century. Well-being is taken care of by its multi-awarded Maritim Tropical Flower Spa offering exclusive treatments and stunning wellness facilities on 3,500 sqm. An infinite range of land and water sports are available free of charge including a 9-hole and an equestrian centre. Special care is taken of the little ones wit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava